Trust The Children

Saturday, June 17, 2017

UHEA Conference - Class on Problem-based Learning

Had the privilege of presenting PBL at the Utah Home Educators Conference. The session was on Problem-based learning in the home. I had a nice group that began with about 12 and grew to about 20. The presentation went well with lots of really great participation. I will put more here later, but now need to head off to the conference for my session this morning about Project-based learning. That will be fun. The home as a place for education has so many options. Wonderful!

2 Comments:

  • Mark, you are killing me.
    As I voraciously read your blog from beginning to end (I've made it through 2008) I am anxiously awaiting the 2 blog posts you promised to post back in June. As the school year approaches I would very much like to encourage you to finish these two posts as I am endeavoring to incorporate your style of "Advanced Experiential" learning into the education of my dear little people.
    I hope that your summer has been filled with adventure and happiness and that your reasons for posting are only delayed by the excellent time you have been having and not by any misfortune.
    I want to thank you again for what you shared in June. It is the answer I have been searching for.

    Much respect,

    Mary

    By Blogger Mary, at 12:28 PM, August 16, 2017  

  • I think it is great to make child problem solving with studies. It helps them in practical Life
    check kids IQ here 

    By Blogger Umer, at 7:00 AM, August 01, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home